Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
– Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
– Earning the trust and respect of patients, other health care professionals and community.
– Exceeding your expectations.
– Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
– Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms, or fax completed forms to the office where your appointment is scheduled so we can expedite your first visit:
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Directions and Parking
Parking is free at our Downers Grove location; Chicago patients can park at 20 E. Randolph St., across from Macy’s. The rate is $18.00 for 4 hours and patients need to get a coupon at the office following their appointment.
Feel free to call our office or e-mail us with any questions.